Popular fintech and crypto card-issuing firm Crypto.com wraps up 2020 on a high note.
Crypto.com, in an official blog post, has published details of its 2020 milestone achievements and what its users should expect in 2021.
Crypto.com December Updates in Detail
According to Crypto.com, December 2020 in particular was a remarkable month. Several important updates took place, amongst which are:
- The fintech platform secured an AFSL (Australian Financial Service License).
- Crypto.com also launched its Crossfire mainnet dry-run (to help stress-test the network before its official public mainnet launch).
- Card shipping commenced for users in Canada.
- Launch of anti-phishing codes for the Crypto.com app (helps forestall phishing attempts on the Crypto.com app). The code will be displayed in all e-mails from Crypto.com, helping to weed out e-mails from criminal sources.
- The launch of the fintech platform’s Exchange VIP Program (scheduled to go live on January 5, 2021).
- Integration of DeFi Earn with DeFi Wallet, among several other achievements.
Other updates include the launch of API functionality for margin trading, launch of Supercharger (Zilliqa), and lastly, the fintech platform is now on Substack.
December App Updates
December 2020 recorded a number of updates on the crypto.com app. Some of the updates include:
- Several new listings – Filecoin (FIL), Near Protocol (NEAR), and The Graph (GRT).
- New cryptocurrencies on the Recurring Buy feature – Stellar (XLM) and Polkadot (DOT).
- Newly added deposit and withdrawal tokens – Kusama (KSM) and Zilliqa (ZIL).
- Addition of Romanian to the Crypto.com app. Interestingly, the app already supports 14 different languages.
- Sadly, Crypto.com will be delisting XRP from the app. This, however, will only affect U.S. users.
Decentralized Finance (DeFi) Updates
- Topping this list is the launch of DeFi Earn with Compound on the Crypto.com DeFi Wallet. Find out more about the inclusion of the DeFi earn feature here.
- New token listings on DeFi Swap – they include Huobi BTC (HBTC) and renBTC (RENBTC).
- DeFi Swap incorporates OKLink and DeFi Pulse.
- Crypto.com wallet now supports Cosmos Network (ATOM).
- More listings on the exchange – the fintech platform recently added support for platforms like Zilliqa (ZIL), Loopring (LRC), Curve DAO (CRV), and The Graph (GRT). Interested persons can now trade them in USDT and CRO.
- More trading pairs – YFI/BTC and GRT/USDT trading pairs.
Crypto.com Pay Updates
Crypto.com Pay is now available on popular eCommerce marketplace PrestaShop. Now users can make purchases in the marketplace of over 300,000 online stores using Crypto.com Pay.
Bison Trails has been brought in to provide validator node infrastructure for the crypto fintech platform’s chain testnet and proposed mainnet. Interestingly, the entire Crypto.com ecosystem is currently on the Croeseid testnet, along with over 85 validator nodes.
At the time of publication, CRO was trading at $0.068281, with a market cap of $1,537,708,602 and a 24-hour trading volume of $76,758,925.
Find out more about the crypto fintech platform on the Altcoin Buzz YouTube channel.
The post Crypto.com Crossfire Dry-Run Mainnet, Other December Updates appeared first on Altcoin Buzz.